Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Resolutions For 2014

     I always get excited when the new year comes around. Some people think that it's just one more year, and the only real difference is the date that you write on the top corner of your homework. However, I'm one of those people who thinks that a new year really can be a fresh, clean slate. I mean, I don't even start high school until the end of this year. So why not try to change for the better? I believe in resolutions.
     This started when I was little. I'm not going to elaborate on this too much, since I know that I should get to the point, but whenever it was this time of year I would watch my favorite Winnie-The-Pooh DVD. It was a combination of a Christmas episode and a New Year's episode, and that's when I got the idea that maybe I COULD make a resolution, or maybe several resolutions. So, here are the ones that I made for 2014.

  • Stay positive.
  • Think before I speak.
  • Make new friends.
  • Be a better girlfriend for my boyfriend Tj.
  • FINALLY write a book from start to finish.
  • Let my creative juices flow despite my level of depression.
     So... Those are some of the things that I came up with. I really do hope that 2014 is a really good year for everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment