Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Hana: Madly

Madly
 
If only he knew
How madly in love
I really was.
 
The small, chilly pricks to my skin.
The soft, pink flush to my cheeks.
The warm, fuzzy halo around my heart.
 
He was my first.
My last.
My only love.
If only he knew...
 
I remember
How madly in love
I used to be.
 
The cute, carefree laughter.
The sweet, silly conversations.
The romantic, flirtatious gestures.
 
He was the only one that I thought could be right for me.
Yet the last one that I want to think of.
He burned our memories.
If only he understood...
 
I try to forget
How madly in love
We once were.
 
The beautiful, long kisses.
The soft, warm hugs.
The endless, comfortable cuddling.
 
He was the first to hold my heart,
But I'll make sure that he's the last to crush it.
He ruined me...
If only he could put two and two together...
 
I feel so stupid
For how madly in love
I am right now.
 
That soft, pale skin.
Those gorgeous, icy eyes.
That silky, lovely long hair.
 
He's the only person that can make me feel this bad.
I know this won't be the last time that I feel this way.
I let him walk all over me.
That's what happens when you love someone
 
Madly....
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment