Thursday, January 9, 2014

Hana: New Story Idea

     Hi guys! Um, I've decided to start a kind of a story here... It's not a regular story. It's going to be in the form of lengthy poems put together. So instead of posting a regular short chapter or something, I'll make it in the form of poems, and each lengthier poem can serve as a "chapter", I suppose. Now to my understanding, (please correct me if I just so happen to be wrong), in Japanese, "hana" roughly translates to "flower". When I think of flowers... I think of delicate, messy, innocent, naïve love. Why? Flowers look pretty. They blow in the wind, and they're bursting and blossoming with color. However, no matter how long they carelessly get blown by the wind, they will wilt and die either way.
     I know it sounds like a depressing thing to say... but it represents the essence of young love to my liking, so I decided to use that as the title. Also, there was always the one girl in the movie or book picking petals off of flowers. You've heard it too, right? "He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me..." We give roses to the ones we love. We have flowers with interesting names too, like Baby's Breath, Morning Glory... Forget-Me-Not. I love the way that flowers are connected with love, and I hope that you like the series of poems that I come up with. I'll probably be posting them for the next 2 weeks or so, so I hope you find them interesting. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds interesting, can't wait to read. An I love the title, nice choice :3

    ReplyDelete