Sunday, December 29, 2013

Hello!! ^-^

        Hi! I've seen a lot of blogs on here, and I finally decided to make my own. Especially when I saw that there are some otakus that blog here. :3 You're probably thinking that my blog has a dumb name. Well, it comes from my favorite song. If any of you like Vocaloid music, then you've probably heard it. It's called "Eh? Ah, Sou." I just decided to use the English version of the title. .-.
        It's kind of awkward for me to have a blog, since I don't do good with having people read my stuff, and I'm usually reluctant to share my opinions with other people. But I guess that this could be fun. I'm working on my own English version of Eh Ah Sou right now, since I don't like the lyrics to the English version that I've already heard. I should be able to post my lyrics soon!
        Now if only I could sing... T-T
 
 



2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogger! I decided to check out your blog myself. It's pretty nice!

    I'm a huge Vocaloid fan as well, and "Eh? Ah, Sou." is one of my favorites.

    I also do a lot of poem writing myself, but I don't think they're very good.

    It's nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! "Eh? Ah, Sou." is my favorite song right now. XD Your blog seems cool, too.

      It's nice to meet you also!! ^-^

      Delete