Sunday, December 29, 2013

Eh? Ah, Sou. (My original English version)

All right, I've finally come up with my own English version of Eh Ah Sou... Here it is!!! :3
 
Eh? Ah, Sou 
 
*originally sung by Hatsune Miku*
 
Only using sentimental reasons
To explain superficial feelings
A bad shot, I thought, but I bit my tongue
My God, just stop, don't make me laugh
 
But can't we have fun once in awhile?
Think so, Don't know, Just need to be happy
Something interesting-- Just please me
Won't let you leave 'til I'm satisfied
 
All of it is a lie-- Stabbed into my heart
Fading away from sight-- Just disappearing
Spinning me round and round-- Can't get enough of
That feeling I get when I'm mixed around
 
I'm serious now, not playing around
You belong to me; that's how I think it should be
There's no escape, no running away
And the best part is you never saw it coming
 
It's sweet, It's soft, It's good, I like it
But does wanting some bitter make me selfish?
Just because of the fact that you don't like that
I'm not biased towards either one
 
I know what you're thinking, so just spit it out
I'm a stupid, useless, worthless, fool now
You ask me about other's opinions
And I'll tell you that I don't really care
 
The petals held in my palm-- Fall onto the ground
Looking like purple rain as they cascade down
Falling and turning-- I'm getting dizzy
Twisting and twirling-- It's like a dance
 
Reason or instinct? Which do you prefer?
Show me how, tell me now, which one is winning?
Go tell yourself that I "fell for your charm"
But you know that I'm what you've wanted all along
       
A pleasure I can't hide
Just feels so good inside
Self-satisfaction creating amazing bliss
Yet I know that each day
You throw it all away
But I guess that's okay
I like it that way
 
You know that you want no strings attached
So can you tell me why you're not satisfied yet?
Now baby I don't miss when it comes to this
Are you scared? You prepared for what I have planned?
I promise you it's gonna be good
Now baby look me in the eye so that I know I'm understood
It'll go all night, you won't wanna stop
Almost done? Ready to come? Because I'm at my limit
 
At my limit..
Ahhhhhhh! <3


 * I know that the English version that Ashe and Miku-tan have sung is different. I wrote this based on MY interpretation of the various translations that I looked at. Feel free to disagree with what I've come up with.*







No comments:

Post a Comment